Catch up messages that abstract paintings want to deliver
Abstract art refers to the non-representational of the twentieth century. The very first main point of abstract painting is the artist’s ideas or emotions rather than showing the accurate appearance of objectives as they really exist. Abstract art is an acquired taste, to enjoy an abstract painting requires you have to challenge yourself and free your mind to discover the difference of its showing.
Read the article 5 USEFUL THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ABSTRACT to have a deep understanding of abstract art for preparing the best abstract paintings for your home decor.
3 simple steps to enjoy the abstract paintings
Here we share with you 3 simply to understand or enjoy an abstract painting
Step 1 Describing and Analyzing
- What do you see? Slowly start with things that are clear and dig deeper slowly. Identify the design elements and principles you see.
- What colors were used?
- Are they hot or cold?
- Are they harmonious or not? How is the shape in the picture?
- Are there any repeating elements?
Step 2 Explaining
- What is the message the artist wants to deliver to the spectator through abstract painting? How did the thing you see describe its message?
- How does it make you feel?
- Does it make you feel happy or sad?
- Does it convey energy, or does it impart a sense of calm and peace?
Step 3 Evaluating and Understanding
- Does it work as an artwork?
- Have you been emotional or influenced by it?
- Do you understand the artist’s intentions?
- What does the picture tell you? Although they are not always telling everyone. It matters what depth you are placing yourself in.
or you can read the picture’s title. It may give you some insight into its meaning or purpose.
The Influence of Abstract Paintings
Do you love art and especially abstract painting? A canvas wall art is a good choice to pick as home decor to make your wall more outstanding, Custom Print Canvas has a variety of abstract artwork
Abstract art started in the modern period and becomes more popular today. The use of abstract paintings is increasing day by day and more and more youth generation also tend to understand the creativity of abstract art. Besides that, the percentage of artists who create high-quality abstract paintings is increasing to meet the needs.
The most famous Abstract artists
Famous abstract artists are those who have influenced the art industry of the world with their masterpieces. In the early years of the last century, abstract art was a fundamental step forward of art industry.
They had a common passion, they were able to communicate fundamentally through art without using traditional methods. Some of pioneers such as Kandinsky and Delaunay had did experiment with colors, shapes and symbols. Today their artworks still attracts viewers, allows us to find something new within ourselves.
The list of some name’s famous popular abstract artists
Willem de Kooning
The most famous Abstract artists
- Wassily Kandinsky, Composition X, 1939
- Piet Mondrian, Composition II in Red, Blue, and Yellow, 1930
- Joan Miro, Peinture (Etoile Bleue), 1927
- Jackson Pollock, Convergence, 1952
- Helen Frankenthaler, Mountains and Sea, 1952
- Mark Rothko, White Center (Yellow, Pink and Lavender on Rose), 1950
- Gerhard Richter, Abstract Painting 599, 1986
- Robert Motherwell, Elegy to the Spanish Republic, 1965-67
- Chu Teh-Chun, Autumn, May 1, 1978
- Christine Ay Tjoe, Small Flies and Other Wings, 2013
To have a depth understanding the meaning of each artwork below, you can read the article Most Famous Abstract Artworks In The Last 100 Years
If you have a big interest in art and especially abstract painting, canvas wall art is a good choice to pick as home decor to make your wall more outstanding, Custom Print Canvas has a variety of abstract artwork that surely makes your home more outstanding and perfect for bathroom decor, office decor, kitchen decor, canvas wall art for living room, abstract canvas wall art, canvas wall art for bedroom.